THE 347 Events
THE Card Night! THE Trilogy in 3D - Friday, March 22nd, 7:00 p.m.
- Come join us for THE 3rd degree of THE Card & Game Night proudly presented in high definition, 3D Technicolor.
- Bring a game & side dish to share.
- This event is open to ALL Masons & prospective members.
- For more info or to RSVP, contact Brother Marlay S. Shollenberger, JW
THE Stated Meeting - Wednesday, April 3rd, 7:30 p.m.
THE Movie Night - Friday, April 12th (Time TBD)
THE Road Clean-Up - Saturday, May 4th (Time TBD)
All events are at the Lodge, unless otherwise noted.
24th Masonic District Events
From THE District Deputy Grand Master
As times change, we need to be more flexible to change as a District. I feel it is important to open up all forms of communication, so that we can get the word out in the best way possible to our Brethren. Whether it is by email, phone calls, or other forms of communication. I would encourage any brother that has social media to follow our District Social Mediat Accounts. Please send any information you would like to see posted to these accounts to the DDGM or Brother Jim Barbour at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Sectional School: Brethren I would encourage you all to attend this most important ritualistic event. This will be a great opportunity to come out and support your District as well as the Region. All officers of the Lodge are encouraged to attend. The District will be forming a team for this event, if any Brother is interested please let the Principal or Myself know. This event will take place March 9, 2019 at the Scottish Rite Cathedral, New Castle, PA. The event will begin at 8:30 AM and all work will be completed by noon.
Official Visits of the DDGM
- Brethren, you are invited to accompany me on my official visits within the 24th Masonic District. I will be visiting the following Lodges in the month of March: Joseph Warren Lodge #726, March 6th at 7:30 p.m.; Stillwater Lodge #547, March 7th at 7:30 p.m.; and Oasis Lodge #416, March 12th at 7:30 p.m. Come out and earn points for you Lodge to win the Lodge of the Year Award.
School of Instruction Schedule
ALL MEETINGS at 7:00 PM, and BUSINESS CASUAL
March 4, 2019 - Youngsville PA
- Entered Apprentice Degree by Sectional Team
March 25, 2019 – at Erie, PA
- One on One Officer Training by School Instructors